Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sign, Sign Everywhere a Sign




Drive -Thru sign in Three Rivers, Michigan
 


















The lot where the Taco Bell building used to stand.



Wouldn't the sign be more appropriate written this way?
 







Look real close at the sign.  It says "God less America". Well Obama said the United States of America was no longer a Christian nation. Maybe God is agreeing.  And another thing about this sign, what if I don't want to eat in the garden?



How many signs does it take MDOT to get you to Cowling Road? Anyone, anyone? If you guessed five signs you are correct. To help get everyone to Cowling Road I have decided to help. Go north on U.S. 131 to the first sign, then right, then left, then left again cross three lanes of traffic, and then right once more and if you do not become disoriented you are at Cowling Road, the cheese is at the end of the road. 

 







I think Wendy's is waiting for a drum roll to announce the new whateveritis that they are wanting us to try. I don't know about you but I am excited about new things. I just hope it is worth our wait.

And now Tesla singing that classic Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign. Enjoy!




Leon

Images: Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.