Thursday, September 20, 2012

What Ya Talkin about Willis?





Hugo Chavez

"Instead of being a dictator why didn't I just have a V-8? It would have been a lot less stressful." 


"Can you name this block head?"



Ryan sucking up
"Sure I will kiss an old lady if you vote for me."



Oiho. Obama a great orator and speller too.

"Ohio do you really want to re-elect a man that
 can't even spell your states name? Must be a Michigan Man."

Joe and Obama

Joe: "Tickle, tickle." Obama: "Stop it Joe. If you don't stop tickling me I may have an accident. This is a serious event. Joe: I'm going to get your nose Mr. President."


Obama and Ryan


"No those aren't my plans to ruin America. Those must be somelse's plan. Have you checked with Castro or Chavez?"


Leon

Images: Drudge Report and Yahoo Images


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.