Monday, May 14, 2012

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome


This is my idea of redneck tie down straps. When I had a F-150 moving stuff like this wasn't a problem. Well, I sold the truck, so I had to think like a Marine to get this lawn mower moved safely. I believe like Gunny Highway does, improvise, adapt, overcome. That is exactly what I did with my jumper cables.                                            

I improvised, I adapted, and I overcame and the lawn mower made it home safely.

 


These photos were not doctored in an manner. I am proud to be a redneck.



Don't you think Gunny would be proud? If you are going to judge me, judge for my ingenuity not my faults because my faults would take up too much of your time.


Here are some other fellows that improvise, adapt, and overcome the USMC. Thank these guys for their service when you get a chance. 



 Thanks guys!

Don't be afraid to be different. Who likes vanilla ice cream all the time?




Leon, The Yankee Redneck

Images: Yahoo Images
Photos: Yankee Redneck
Getting the job done: Priceless



 Warning! This is a marketing gimmick. Don't forget to scroll down the page a little to see this month's sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.