Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sports With Bin Laden












"Laden again as promised infidels. I am going to give you my prediction for the NBA champs.



In the Western Conference the Spurs just beat the L.A. Clippers in four games while the Thunder eliminated the Lakers. In the Eastern Conference things are a little more confused much like I was after the Afghanistan invasion by your military. The 76ers are down 3-2 to the Celtics and so are the Pacers down to the Miami Heat.

Unless Lebron brings on his Jihad the Pacers will be facing the winner of the 76ers/Celtics match up.





















As much as this pains me I must pick a team from the West. I am picking the San Antonio Spurs as the next NBA champs.





Go infidel Spurs



Bin Laden

Images: Yahoo Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.