Friday, May 18, 2012

Sports With Bin Laden



 






"Hi infidels, Bin Laden here. Just four teams left in the hunt for Lord Stanley's Cup.


Stanley Cup


The Devils, Rangers, Coyotes, and the Kings. This is much like Al Qaeda I think there are just four of them left too thanks to those darn drones and U.S. special forces. 

Well here is my pick for the Stanley Cup Champs this season. I am picking the Los Angles Kings. They have the heart of a lion and are playing pretty good hockey too. They are up three games to zero over the Coyotes from Phoenix.

Da Kings


Join me next time infidels when I share my pick of who I think will be the NBA Champions for this season.  


Bin Laden

Images: Yahoo Images


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.