Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey, He Finally Found Something That He Can Do Right

Apparently there are two things Obama can do right. The first thing Obama can do right is consume alcohol. The second thing Mr. President can do right is pick the NCAA basketball tournament brackets. Who would have thunk it? Does that beer look natural in his hand or is it just me. Maybe he should stick to what he knows best and leave running the country to a trained professional if there is one out there. Anyone, anyone, I thought so. To see Obama's handwork with the brackets click that link below:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/obama-bracket-98th-percentile-first-weekend-151139727.html


Leon

1 comment:

  1. Great. I knew he is a horrible president. No wonder; he's a drunken gambler!

    ReplyDelete

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.