Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Endorsement of Brady Hoke

Sooner or later a fan must endorse their team's leadership. Well I am in with Hoke. Brady to show you how much I am behind you, I wrote this little song. The song below is a parody of the Brady Bunch theme song. Hey, It just seemed right, so what the heck!

Here’s the story of a mighty team
Who had suffered three bad seasons in a row
All of them had helmets, with wings of gold, like no other
Their winning record stands alone

Here's the story of a man named Brady
Who was coaching a team on the west coast
He had dreams of bringing the Big M all together
And he was not alone

Till the one day when David hired this fellow
And they knew that it was much more than a hunch,
That this group must somehow form a family,
That's the way they all became Brady’s bunch.
 
Their Brady’s bunch, their Brady’s bunch.
That's the way they became Brady’s bunch.


Brady Hoke


Leon, Bleeding Blue for a long, long, time
Images: Yahoo Images, Winning Seasons: Brady Hoke and Company, Breaking the yoke of the Spartans: Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.