Friday, April 13, 2012

What Ya Talkin about Willis?






Obama hanging out with the Russian

"Man, if only I could be as cool as this guy then the people would surely vote for me again. To bad my record speaks for itself."


Rick Santorum as proud as he can be

"Yes, I know my ABCs. Would you like me to say all 27 of them?"


Rick Santourm displaying the horse he drew on an Etch-a-Sketch


"People if I can draw a horse on this thing, don't you think I could run a country? Can any of you draw a horse on this, no! I didn't think so."


Rick Santorum drawing ponies on the Etch-a-sketch

"My running mate should be able to draw a pony on this. Does anyone want to try? Anyone, anyone, Buehler, Buehler?"

Newt Gingrich with his new running mate


"Well this guy can't do any worse than the people we have elected over the past thirty years. In fact I was really surprised by how much this fellow really does know about politics. He sure knows more about them then Obama and Romney."



Leon

Photos: Yahoo Images and Drudgereport

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.