Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Waiter There is a Ninja in My Soup


According to a Twitter rumor Kim Jong-Un was killed by ninjas while he was on a business trip in Beijing.



Honestly who would really want to kill a dictator that has a smile like that?

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/02/10/twitter-rumor-claims-death-korean-leader-kim-jong-un/?test=latestnews

Have you ever had ninjas get into your home? I hate when ninjas get into your house they are so hard to get rid of. They are worse than roaches. The last time they got into me house it took months to repair the damage they did. Ninjas also will eat you out of house and home. Don't let their skinny frames fool you they pack away the goods. They leave their waepons laying around everywhere. I could go on and on.

Just remember you can't believe everything you see or in this case what you don't see.


Images by : Yahoo Images and AP

Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.