Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Are They Really Saying? #5

"Is that you Newt? I can see you, now stop heckling me, it's not nice and it's not your turn. I am too a conservative."



"I would ask if it is OK to carpet bomb Damascus. I didn't find anything against it in my Geneva Convention handbook."


"I tried to tell everyone Newt was an alien, but no!" "Mitt if I were an alien, I would have antenna coming from my forehead like this and two bulging eyes like these."




"To help promote tourism in Florida your dictator has decided to move the Nation's Capital here to Disney World. To cut the ribbon commencing this announcement I will have Goofy do the honor. Joe can you come up here?"



Leon

Images : Drudge Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.