Thursday, June 7, 2012

Is Education on Vacation?

I know that I am not the best speller  in the world. (Any one still reading my blog will tell you that) I also know that my language skills need to be polished too. This is why it is hard for me to mock the banner in the picture below, but I must.



When someone spells baseball with three L's and then prints it on a larger than life sized banner and then displays it at a baseball championship game I think it is time for our educational system to be overhauled, don't you?

Remember that there is no I in education. Wait a minute yes there is. There is no I in team and definitely only two L's in baseball. Maybe the banner was made in China. That's it language translation loss. Another reason to buy products made in the U.S.A. (This last part is only speculation)




Leon

Image: Yahoo Images

Remember before you pay for a product read the large print.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.