Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Ya Talkin about Willis?




Harry Reid correcting a reporter

"How many times do I have to tell you guys that Nancy and I are the evil master minds behind Obama Care and the President is comic relief?"

Mrs. Clinton ponders what to do when Obama loses the election


"'Maybe I should start another land development company."


The first victim of Obama Care

When the Rhino found out that he wasn't going to be able to afford to keep his current health care provider if the law passes he just dropped dead. Since he isn't a donkey or an elephant this voter must be an independent.


Brady Hoke U of M's football head coach

Chris Christie, The State of New Jersey's head coach

"Why yes I am honored to look like Brady Hoke. Go Blue!"


Leon

Images: Yahoo Images and The Drudge Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.