Friday, June 1, 2012

What Ya Talkin about Willis?

 



Things sure have changed at the White House.



"Photos are five bucks, autographs are ten dollars, sitting behind the desk in the oval office takes PAC money. Let's keep things moving people."



Don't know what a PAC is, click here to find out: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_action_committee




The informal meeting of the G why do we trust these guys in first place summit.

"Anyone that wants to rule the world, please raise your hand."






Newt and the Donaldnator 
"Watch my mouth. Why would I have to watch my mouth, is Trump behind me?"





Rick Santorum talking about the deficit.









"Really the deficit is this big. I am not telling you a fish story."


Leon

Images: Yahoo Images and The Drudge Report 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.