Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Styles of the Rich and Shamless



The next time you think that your hard earned tax dollars aren't hard at work remember this photo. I don't know about you but if I was going on a luxury vacation with taxpayer's money I sure wouldn't be caught in a photo like this. Not only are these people crooked but stupid too.

In case some of you good folks don't know what the GSA stands for I have provided a definition (their mission statement) from Wikipedia:
 

Leon

Images: Drudge Report


P.S. I hope they got a discount on the hotel room and wine, after all the mission statement of the GSA states that one main purpose of this office is to develop government wide-cost-minimizing. (wink, wink)

Remember big government = big taxes = big waste =poor Americans


The General Services Administration (GSA) is an independent agency of the United States government, established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies. The GSA supplies products and communications for U.S. government offices, provides transportation and office space to federal employees, and develops government-wide cost-minimizing policies, and other management tasks (parties).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.