Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from Leon


This is my Christmas card to Tebow Haters, the ACLU, the TSA, and the rest of America. I don't want to forget the few readers from the U.K., Germany, and Russia, Happy Holidays to you people too. I believe in the freedom of speech and since some knuckle head somewhere that has been very naughty and won't let the U.S. Congress or the House of Representatives say Merry Christmas to us citizens I will do it for them. Merry Christmas America,

Happy birthday Jesus,


Remember if you are traveling this Holiday season and the TSA ask you to step into a room somewhere for a more through examination, don't get mad they are just trying to make sure that you make it to your loved ones in one piece. Smile at them and tell em' Leon said, "Have a Merry Christmas and by the way we got Bin Laden. So can you ease up a little for the Holidays and give me my pants back?"

TSA in LEGO TSA pat down

Wonderful Christmas Animated Graphic
Have a good one from, 

Leon the "Yankee Redneck"

P.S. Doctor H. here is a special holiday image for you. Hey, guys I am going to take Sundays off. I will blog Monday through Saturdays. I have also provided a Santa tracker. Just click the link and you will find out how close your lump of coal is from it's final destination, your stocking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.