Friday, January 20, 2012

The New Old Couple

"If I am going to get my teeth knocked out, why not by Rocky?" I think Arnold can take him cause I am sure Arnold has killed far more people in his movies than Sly has.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone together again? They have both been approached to make a new movie called the "Tomb" Read more about this movie here: http://thewrap.com/deal-central/column-post/arnold-schwarzenegger-sylvester-stallone-might-re-team-tomb-34353

I personally would like Sly and Arnold to make a remake of the Odd Couple. I think it would be great. (Theme music please) A out of work and single governor meets an over the hill ex-champion boxer. One is from the streets of L.A. (The land of movie stars, sunshine, and Rodeo Drive) the other from the back alleys of Philly. (The home of cheese steak, blue collar Eagles fans, and the Liberty Bell)

Can you see the movie poster?

"Can these two find peace living together?" "So different yet so the same." Come see them both in hopefully their last roles as action heroes In  "The Old Couple" I mean the Tomb. All kidding aside I think both of them were great action heroes. Break a leg. Hopefully not one of your own.

Movie Critic Extraordinaire,

Leon   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.