Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's There to Do With That Hairdo?

Well, my revealing this article below to you readers shows I will read just about anything.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/758/what-your-hairstyle-says-about-you-according-to-guys

After reading the article and learning more about what a woman's hair is telling us men than I cared to learn.  I decided to pick some celebrity mug shots and tell you what I think their mug shots are telling me.


 "I am confident and incarcerated."

 "Do I look like a killer?"




 "Ha, I don't feel good! I'm jailed in America."



 "Boy, that was one tough girl!"



"I may have killed them, just a little bit."

 "So what if I done it!"














Images by: Yahoo Images

Special thanks to the celebrities and police that made this blog possible. Keep up the good work. I am talking to law enforcement not you celebrities.

Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.