Monday, January 23, 2012

Roar, Roar

I gotta tell everyone I am tired of this politically correct nonsense in America. Now the students of a school in Utah can't have their school mascot named the Cougars. (A name they voted on by the way. That will teach them how Democracy works) because it may offend middle aged women. Give me a break!



To all the middle aged woman that have a younger man, good for you! It's about time. Men don't live as long as women. By the cougars getting the younger men maybe the couples can die at about the same time. Who wants to out live their mate? You older ladies should wear it like a badge of honor. (How about that you school board ding-a-lings) Ever hear of Cougartown?                           

So we don't offend anyone, how about we call the school mascot the the bricks or the clouds, I am sure no one has taken the name pencils. Now introducing the Draper Corner Canyon Fighting Pencils. (Now the people who make pens will be offended sorry, my bad)


The Fighting Pencils in marching formation.

When the school board allowed them to pick a new name (again) the students finally settled on the name the Chargers. (Well that offends me because I feel that Americans use their credit cards too much. I know that Chargers also mean knights, so maybe I don't like chivalry either) What makes me even angrier was the fact that the students voted to have their school mascot called the Cougars in the first place. By the way where are the parents that should be supporting their children and their rights?

See the article link for the whole story:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/school-t-cougars-because-middle-aged-women-might-161402778.html

Sports teams have always had interesting names. Names that depict combative mascots or aggressive animals. Lions, Tigers, Spartans, Trojans, Indians, etc. Need I say more. I can't forget my favorite name the Wolverines.                                               


By the way, the name Wolverines sure does offend Spartans. I hope U of M doesn't decide to change their name to appease Sparty. I like things just the way they are. We don't like you and you don't like us. See you next year Sparty in the Big House.


Leon, unless that offends someone then my name is Raymond because everyone loves Raymond

Images brought to you by: Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.