Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Theme Song

 
This Blog Was Made For You and Me
 
Chorus:
This blog is your blog, this blog is my blog
Read through Indonesia, to Mackinaw Island
From the internet blog fest, into uncharted waters   
This blog was made for you and me
 
As I started bloggin’ on the internet highway
I saw above me an electronic stairway      
I saw below me a chance for folly
This blog was made for you and me
 
Chorus
 
I’ve wrote and rambled and you follow my footsteps
No I don’t write in crayons, comedy is my deserts                                                               
And all around me the words are pounding
This blog was made for you and me
 
Chorus
 
The words come shining as I am strolling 
The keys a waving and the articles rolling
Brain fog is lifting and we start chanting
This blog was made for you and me
 
Chorus
 
As I was bloggin’- I showed them no fear
Free speech is not dead – just been regressin’  
With knowledge deep and wide… I just can’t say nothin’       
Now bloggin was made for you and me!
 
Chorus
 
My words aren’t pretty – But they’re for the people
To the oval office, and those under a steeple                                   
I am not mumblin’ but some are wonderin’
If this blog was made for you and me.
 
Chorus (2x)

Parody of Woody Guthrie's This Land is Your Land 

Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not in right now but if you leave a comment I just might respond.